Friday, June 27, 2008

The view from my kitchen window...

The view from my kitchen window has definitely made a change for the summer. I arrived in Montana after a long day of flying, knives packed and dog drugged, ready to start a summer of
Rocky Point cooking.

The lodge, Rocky Point Lodge, where I will be cooking is the home to a wonderful family from the state of Texas. New Orleans and Monroe natives, this
family has been traveling to Northern Montana for over 15
years and I have had the pleasure of cooking for them for the
past 5.

Last year, I started a daily journal entry on my website-nolabean.com, documenting our daily lunch and dinner menus as well as commentary on the locally available produce and the "goings on" around the lodge.

So here is the view from my summer kitchen window, I hope you will enjoy the view with me through the pictures and recipes that I leave for you here.

Eat well!

No comments: