Thursday, September 11, 2008

Missing Montana



I finally made it home! After 2 cancelled flights and few car rides I returned to NOLA Monday night. Things here are good, a little wind-blown, but good. The heat and humidity take their toll, but I really have no right to complain after 3 months in the most beautiful place in the world.



If you haven't had the chance to visit Montana, I can not express to you how much you are missing. Cold glacier lakes, purple mountains, snow in June, cool breezes and so much more. I have had a fantastic summer with my Montana family, my Montana girls and the company of some very special guests. I am already dreaming of what next summer holds.


I wanted to share some of the pictures that I took in my last week, enjoy and get yourself out to some big sky country!!

No comments: