Monday, October 6, 2008

Bama Bag!

There really isn't anything like coming home to presents! Today my honey surprised me with my very own "Obama Baggu". Since I shop for at least two clients a day I am always collecting more reusable grocery totes to fill with groceries for other people. I long since gave up plastic bags and try to avoid the paper bags...using them only when I forget to take the clean ones out of the dryer and put them back in the car.

The Obama Baggu bags are being printed in very limited supply, 250 of each color, and all the sales directly benefit the Obama/Biden campaign. You can get your own "Bama Bag" at http://obamabaggu.myshopify.com/ but you better hurry. The chocolate colored bag is already sold out!

My "Bama Bag" patiently waits for tomorrows groceries! Did I mention that these bags are made of ripstop nylon, hold up to 25 pounds and can carry the contents of 2-3 grocery bags?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the bag!!!!

I was telling David I love to read your blog - it makes me hungry + happy!

-Lisa